Monday, September 26, 2011

Blow Dry or Air Dry

 September is on its way out , but the Weather is still STICKY! This humidity had me thinking about the pros and cons of air drying vs blow drying. My own hair turns into a puff like constancy when it feels the humidity. For me I always air dry when I want to show off my curls and blow dry when I am looking for a sleek yet voluminous style.
   I  have been reading a lot of other peoples thoughts on the matter this morning.  Mostly it is just a personal choice. Some people think a hair dryer is damaging and a waste of electricity. I wonder if they feel that way about television? The truth is that if you want great hair you are going to put ware and tare on it, but if you use the right products you can protect your hair and be free from frizz.
  Comment Away!

No comments:

Post a Comment