Monday, October 17, 2011

Unconventional Scarf Use.

You know Fall is in full swimg when you can whip out the scarves. I love my scarf. I love to wrap it around my neck and nuzzle my chin into it.
   This morning while going thru my closet and becoming more and more discouraged with my chioices I decided to use my scarf for something other than my neck.
  I  grabbed an old long skirt and turned into a tube top dress. My thought was to wrap the belt around my waist like a belt. Cute, but not impressive. I then wrapped the scarf around my upper body like a tube top.  The only problem with this was, I looked like the hunch back of notre dame with my cardigan on.
  Then it came to me. Lets make it into a halter top. So I started by putting the scarf around my back, bringing it over my chest and wraopping it around  my neck. So today I have what looks like a pretty new dress that's really a scarf, and a skirt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment